Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spinning Off

Dear Readers,

I decided to add a "spin-off” blog to my current blog in order to provide you with general information about Iraq. This is education-based so that teachers, students and general knowledge seekers will have a little information about the country. This is also provided from several sources on the ground and across the web, which does not include CNN. Anyway, enjoy reading about this place from a safe distance! You can find it at http://iraq101.blogspot.com

Update-The link on the paragraph is giving me "the finger" so I added a good link on the right side of the screen in the link menu.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Greetings from England, Stay safe and God Bless Great Britian & The United States Of America,

Mack.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

Good plan! Oh, how I wish you or one of your men had been in that classroom at Virginia Tech - the outcome would have been altogether different.

Hey, extended again, eh! The higher ups must think you haven't learned whatever they have sent you to learn yet - best get busy! Whoops! Sorry, some of them don't know yet.

Keep up your good work. When I think of you, I always think of the story of you thumbing the camel on the nose.

Thanks for the info regarding Global Security, ie, my soldier.

3:46 AM  
Blogger Beach Girl said...

??? When I searched on the link to Iraq 101, note said it didn't correspond to any such item on the web???

Is it Iraq 101?

3:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Many thanks for your support.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home